5/21/09

Steven & Coconut Treez - Burning with my fire [chord/kord]

[intro] D Bm  Em A 2x

D
When the sun goes down
And day turns into night
Bm
But I’m not gonna leave you to be alone
Em
We’re gonna have a little time to waste
F#m
With lovely sound of ocean waves
Em A
And we give all the problem there’s no space

D
Why you’re so disguised
Why you’re so petrified
Bm
‘Cos I am here just to be by your side
Em
You should know that I’m gonna treat you right
F#m
And heal the pain you feel inside
Em
We give a peace a chance
A
And there is no fight again

G Bm
Get up and get life in better way
G
Get up and never give up
A
I’ll be around you, I’ll be around for you

[chorus]
D Bm Em A
Burning you with my fire
D Bm
Yes, I’m on my fire, to make you fly
Em A
Leave all troubles behind
D Bm Em A
Burning you with my fire
D Bm
Yes, I’m on my fire, to make you fly
Em A
And let all troubles gone away

[interlude] D Bm G A
D Bm Em F#m Em A

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Labels

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This page is Auto Generated Content for Search using API Bing.com, Api Google.com, Api Yahoo.com and Random Post "we not edit any text results modification". We hold no responsibility for any content and external links provided in this search results page. By visiting this page or this site, you agree to the disclaimer. bit*h!!!