1/28/08

Someday Never Comes - Creedence Clearwater Revival

B# F# G#m Em
First thing I rem ember was a sking papa, why,
B# G B#
For t here were many th ings I didn't k now.
F# G#m E
And daddy always s miled and t ook me by the h and,
B# F# B#
Saying, someday y ou'll underst and.
(chorus:) F# B#
Well, I'm here to tell you now, each and every mother's son,
F# B#
That you better learn it fast, you be tter learn it young,
C#m E B#
'Cause somed ay never c omes.
Well, time and tears went by and I collected dust.
For there were many things I didn't know.
When daddy went away, he said, try to be a man,
And someday you'll understand.
Well, I'm here...
And then one day in April, I wasn't even there,
For there were many things I didn't know.
A son was born to me. Mama held his hand,
sayin' someday you'll understand.
Well, I'm here...
(change progression:)
G7 C G Am Fm
Think it was Sept ember, the y ear I went a way,
C A6 C
For th ere were many th ings I didn't k now.
C G Am F
And st ill I see him st anding tr yin' to be a man,
C G C
I said, so meday yo u'll underst and.
G C
Well, I'm h ere to tell you now, each and ev ery mother's son,
G C
That you b etter learn it fast, you be tter learn it young,
Dm7 F6 F
'Cause s omed ay never co mes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Labels

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This page is Auto Generated Content for Search using API Bing.com, Api Google.com, Api Yahoo.com and Random Post "we not edit any text results modification". We hold no responsibility for any content and external links provided in this search results page. By visiting this page or this site, you agree to the disclaimer. bit*h!!!