12/9/07

Photograph - Nickelback

ntro: G D Em Bm C G D G D

E B
Look at this photograph
Dadd9
Every time I do it makes me laugh
E
The second floor is hard for sneakin out
E B
And this is where I went to school
Daad9
Most of the time had better things to do
Aadd9
Criminal record say I broke in twice
E
I must’ve done it half a dozen times
E B
I wonder if it’s too late
Dadd9
Should I go back and try to graduate
Aadd9
Life’s better now than it was back then
G
If I was them I wouldn’t let me in
A
Ohh whoa… ohh…whoa…God I…
E
Reff: Every memory of looking out the back door
B
I had the photo album spread out in my bedroom
D
Floor it’s hard to say it
A
Time to say it goodbye, goodbye…
E
Every memory of walking out the front door
B
I found the photo of the friend that
D
I was looking for it’s hard to say it
A E
Time to said goodbye, goodbye…
E B
Remember the old arcade
Daa9
Blew every dollar that we ever made
Aaad9
The cops hated us hanghin’ out
E
They say somebody when and burned it down
E B
We used to listen to the radio
Dadd9
And sing along with every song we know
Aadd9
We said someday we’d find out how it feels
E
To sing to more than just the teering wheel

B
Kim’s the first girls I kissed
D
I was so nervous that I nearly missed
A
She’s had a couple of kid since then
G
I haven’t seen since God knows when
A
Oh whoa…whoa…ohh…God I…

Back to Reff

Int: CM7 Dadd9
E B G
I miss that town, I miss their faces
A E
You can’t erase, you can’t replace
E B
I miss it now I can’t believe
A E
It’s so hard to stay to hard too leave
E B
If I could relieve those days
D
I know the one thing that would never change

Back to Reff

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Labels

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: This page is Auto Generated Content for Search using API Bing.com, Api Google.com, Api Yahoo.com and Random Post "we not edit any text results modification". We hold no responsibility for any content and external links provided in this search results page. By visiting this page or this site, you agree to the disclaimer. bit*h!!!